Cleaning and water purification
- oils, petrols, diesels, petroleum
Grey & black water collection
Micro & macro Plants
- sargassum, hyacinths...
Vessels of all sizes, suitable for routine or exceptional clean-up operations on all types of water bodies, from ports and rivers to the open sea.
and oil spills
Against the rapid dispersion of hydrocarbons
- Fast ships for rapid intervention on site.
- Deployment of the arms and activation of the system in a few minutes.
Designed for operation in rough seas and for quick implementation.
- Dynamic recovery by following the evolution of the water table, despite highly unfavourable weather conditions.
Simplicity and robustness
- The operation does not stop if there is solid waste, but rather it is collected.
- The system is simple to limit failures.
Emulsion-free recovery and 24-hour operation
The oil is stored floating allowing the highest ratio of storage capacity to vessel size on the market.
Possibility of transferring the hydrocarbons to a barge or tanker towed at the same time as the collection, allowing 24-hour operation.
Against the accumulation of waste in corners and under purlins
- Static suction, up to 5m upstream of the vessel, propeller running forward at constant speed / bucket controlled forward and reverse suction
- Suitable for confined spaces that require frequent manoeuvring
Protection of the propeller against the risks
of breakage by floating waste
- Propeller protection in a nozzle
Propeller supply by water filtered by the basket Shock and heel protection.
Collection and cleaning width can be adapted to the type of waste collected
- Removable arms for solid and liquid waste.
Designed for the collection of vegetation
- Cleaning of macro and micro plants
(duckweed, kelp, sargassum, etc.).
A boat equipped with systems for collecting micro and macro plastic waste in "calm waters", in areas that are difficult to access and heavily polluted.
- Vessel designed to travel and clean up on demand in areas of high plastic pollution: easily transportable by road on trailer and from one continent to another by 40-foot container.
- Slim size but large storage space to ensure sufficient autonomy for clean-up operations: folding floats on each side increase the storage area on deck and the stability of the vessel.
- Combines a dedicated collection system for plastics (present on all our ships) and a specific system for micro waste.
Solutions that break through scientific, technical and technological barriers!
- Autonomy in one-day operation: large storage space for plastic waste.
- Have an area for sorting between organic and plastic waste with sufficient space for at least two operators.
- Capable of collecting micro and macro waste while maintaining a powerful suction flow up to 50 cm deep.
- Working in potentially shallow areas with very high waste density: 2400 to 3000 kg/m² (Yangtse reference).
- A competitive cost, although made in France.
Vessels adapted to the collection of seaweed, but above all two specialised vessels for greater efficiency and output
- All our vessels collect floating waste, and therefore plants of all sizes.
- MULTICLEANER 100 and 200 are optimised to maximise the collection of seaweed both at sea and on shore, sterilise it and facilitate handling.
1 - Collecting at sea
- Collection width up to 12m and over 8000m3/hour processed.
2 - Compacting to stop algae reproduction and reduce storage volume
- The raw algae harvested is 70% water and air. By compressing, the volume is divided by 3! - 150m3 of harvested seaweed has a volume of 45m3.
- The seaweed collected by the submerged belt is compacted by a hydraulic press into 1m3 bundles.
3 - Treat to stop the pandemic
- During the reproductive period the algae release reproductive cells.
- The oil tank is used to store water containing reproductive cells from the compaction process
- Before discharge into the natural environment, the press water is treated by filtering and UV flashing to sterilise the reproductive cells.
4 - Pack and store for recovery
- A wrapping machine wraps the boots in biodegradable film.
- The airtight packaging allows the remaining reproductive cells to be contained and destroyed.
- Easy unloading: hydraulic cranes allow the handling of the bundles and their storage in the compartments provided on the deck. Unloading from the front is possible by reversing the inclination of the belt on a quay or a barge or a bank.